Interactive ebooks have been around for some time now but they’re not just for kids or people who love reading.
In fact, marketers may find them the most valuable because they can be used in many ways to help promote products and services through storytelling.
The top reason why marketers should have an interactive ebook creator is that it will make their marketing easier by being able to embed hyperlinks into chapters or pages which will take readers directly to a product page on Amazon or other sites where you can buy the product.
It’s also easier for readers because they won’t have to go searching around the internet just to find your product. They can simply click on the link in your ebook to go directly there.
It may also come in handy if you want to give away a free copy of your ebook to a customer. You can simply redirect them right from the story or chapter where you describe the product so they don’t have to search all over for a link.
Besides linking them, marketers can also use different types of animations and interactive features that will make the ebook or eBook more appealing to their audience. You can have a custom video play at the beginning of your ebook so people will immediately know what you’re talking about.
What do you think an Interactive Ebook creator is?
It’s a type of digital publication that has many different features and animations. They are often high-quality, interactive content with rich media such as videos, images, audio clips, and more to capture the attention of your audience.
An interactive Ebook creator also serves as a great lead magnet because readers will have to fill in their email addresses before they can access the ebook. This way you’ll be able to grow your email list with people who are interested in the type of products that you sell.
An ebook works well with many different industries including health, arts, education, spirituality, wellness, technology, entertainment, sports, and much more.
You’ll want to look for software that can help you create your ebook or eBook in a quick and easy way, without spending too much time on designing, writing content, and formatting. You’ll also want to look for software that will give you options for adding different types of animations and interactive features.
Remember, an interactive ebook creator is not the same as a regular book. Because of that, you’ll want to choose an ebook creator that will help you create your book in the best way possible.
If you looking for a way to create an interactive ebook, be it in the form of presentation, video tutorials, infographics, or any other type of media that can be converted into digital format. Sqribble Interactive Ebook Creator is perfect for you. The cloud-based software allows users to upload images and videos with voice-over narration. The creator also provides infographic templates and animated characters. Users are able to add hyperlinks within their content which provide additional information about different topics; this creates a more engaging experience for readers.
- 50 Ebook templates: Choose from 50+ eye-catching ebook templates suited for business, marketing, finance, food, home, health, arts, education, spirituality, and much more.
- Auto content writer: Struggling to write engaging content? Simply use in a built automated content engine that generates short text in seconds based on what type of product you’re designing! Additionally, you can directly import content through your website URL or word file in a matter of seconds.
- Unlimited interactive ebooks: Create unlimited ebooks with unlimited pages, videos, images, audio, and hyperlinks. Turn blog posts into an eBook, put together a digital magazine with ease, advertise new products on our professional website portfolio, or create free personalized books to share time and time again.
- Built-in agency website: Looking to attract clients for your business? Look no further, with sqribble you also get a professional website portfolio to showcase your work, which can be easily edited.
- Easy customization: Customize your ebook by easily editing fonts, colors backgrounds, embed hyperlinks, hypertexts in an in-line editor.
- Style fonts: Comes with 300 style layouts and additional google fonts at no extra cost.
- Popular Niche categories: Works with 15 niche categories.
- Free stock images: Add 1000+ beautiful stock images right inside Sqribble without ever leaving the tool and organize them into folders.
- Compatability: Export your ebooks as interactive flipbooks to any device; Android, IOS, and Windows devices.
- Automatic table contents: Sqribble automatically adds the table of contents, page number, headers, and footer at the bottom of every page just by typing in the title of your ebook.
- Commercial usage: ebooks generated can be used for commercial usage and can also be sold to clients as a part of your business.
- No installation required: Sqribble is a cloud-based software, so it requires no installation and is free from compatibility issues.
- 30 Days Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the software, you can get a total refund within 30 days of purchase. No questions asked!
Who is it for:
- People who are struggling to make digital content and market using traditional methods. This includes small business entrepreneurs, freelancers, and startups who don’t have the resources to create digital content for their businesses.
- People looking for interactive ebook creator to market your products and services to increase sales.
- People looking to build an email list from their website traffic.
- People looking to automate their content creation process, and get eBooks created for them in seconds with sqribble’s content engine.
- People who are tired of spending money on expensive web designers to create a website or apps when they can easily create it themselves with sqribble.
- people who are new to ebook creation. Sqribble does not require any technical expertise to create digital content, thanks to its simple point and click interface. Sqribble works as a stand-alone application and does not require additional setup steps.
- Professional content creators and marketers who want to create and automate their own content for their online presence.
- People looking to add a new revenue stream to their business.
To conclude creating ebooks is a good way to keep your audience engaged. It serves just as a catalog in digital form that can be used for publishing your articles, promoting your business, and generating leads on the whole.