When it comes to marketing, there are many youtube marketing tools out there that can help you grow and engage with your audience. YouTubers are constantly trying to figure out what will rank them higher and more importantly, what keywords they need to use in order for their video content to be seen by the right people. But the algorithm is a mystery to most. In this article, we have listed some of the tools that will help scale your youtube journey.
YouTube is the second most popular search engine in the world. It is used by over 2.3 billion active monthly viewers and is a goldmine of potential viewers. The US alone has viewership traffic of about 15.5% on the platform. (Pew Research 2021)
When it comes to small businesses in the US, only 9 % have made the best use of the platform. This clearly signifies that businesses are missing out on big opportunities. As far as buying intent is concerned, Google reports about 70% of consumers bought a product after seeing it on youtube. If you are looking to count on these missed opportunities and want for best results then you can go through the list best of youtube tools below.
Videly and Video Marketing Blaster:
If you are seeking to rank instantly on the first page of google and want to market your videos without any SEO skills, then videly and video marketing blaster are great tools. Both these tools will help you drive traffic to your youtube videos organically, without you needing to do the hard work. Videly is a cloud-based software that supports Windows and Mac, while video marketing blaster is a window-based application software.
- Ranks your videos instantly.
- One time fees with money back guarantee.
- Requires no technical skill like seo, creating backlinks or writing content.
- Auto generates video titles, descriptions and tags.
- Drives traffic organically from google and youtube.
Professional Thumbnails makers:
Thumbnails play a vital part in youtube marketing. After all youtube thumbnails are just like book covers – they attract viewers. So, if your youtube thumbnail lacks quality then it won’t be able to grab attention and make someone want to watch your video. You can use free thumbnail makers such as picmaker and canva, to make professional thumbnails. For those who struggle with creativity and want to increase productivity, then you could make use of a tool like thumbnail blaster. It has done for you pre-made viral thumbnails that are designed to grab the viewer’s attention.
Viral stat can help youtube video marketers with youtube analytics. If you want to find youtube videos within a certain time period, which have gone viral – then this is the perfect youtube tool for you. Using viralstat you can find out what all factors did it take into making those youtube videos go viral and what are some of the top influencers on youtube.
- Track and analyze what your competator is upto.
- Helps in discovering content.
- Provides clear enagagement metrics likes, dislikes and views.
- Finds trending topics across various social media platforms such as instagram, tiktok, facebook and youtube.
Speechelo Professional Human Voiceover:
A voiceover is a great way to build engagement and narrate the right information to the viewers. Professional voice-overs are the ideal solution for people who find it difficult to articulate themselves in English or would like a better means of marketing or advertising their video content. Since more people consume youtube on mobile than any other device, the best voice-overs are usually short, simple, and easy to digest. A sloppy video with a stellar voice-over will be more effectively viewed than a pristine video with a mediocre voice-over.
Ultimately, a voice-over will increase your video views, keep your audience engrossed and boost your conversion rate. As more influencers and businesses are looking out to market their products, the demands for voiceover artists are growing by the day. Hiring a voiceover artist proves out to be costly and a high converting software like speechelo cuts down the expenses and provides natural human-sounding voices with 30 accents over 24 languages. This tool has been widely used by most YouTubers.
- No monthly fees.
- Text to speech voiceover.
- Naturally human sounding.
- Available in 24 languages such as Arabic, Mandarin, Danish, Dutch, English, French,German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian,Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh.
- Set your own tones such as normal tone, joyful tone, serious tone.
- Integrated with popular video creating softwares such as Adobe premier, Imovie,Camtasia,Audacity.
For many youtube marketers out there, Tubebuddy has become the go-to extension for youtube marketing. The tool is known for its keyword research, monitors channel performance, and helps determine which of your videos have a better potential for views. It also lets you schedule posts in advance and can add annotations to any youtube video.
- Absolutely free to start with basic plan.
- Finding trending topics based on keywords related to your niche along with the daily search volume, keyword difficulty score.
- Helps find top videos , channels for topic, meta descriptions.
- Extension works with most browsers such as chrome,safari,firefox.
- Annotate any youtube videos to create a better viewing experience.
- Schedule youtube videos in advance and set reminders for future posts so you don’t forget or miss out on important events related to your youtube channel.
Another most popular youtube tool, VidIQ helps with all aspects of youtube marketing. It helps you determine what keywords to use, the competition level, and youtube notifications. One of the best features is that it lets you do a side-by-side comparison of various youtube videos along with your own video so that once you post on youtube, it will let know how much engagement your video has compared to others – so that you know what to improve on.
- Absolutely free to start with basic plan.
- Helps youtube video search by keywords, category and channels.
- Youtube notifications when any youtube videos of your interest gets popular.
- Offers like to dislike ration on videos.
- Provides side-by-side comparison to determine what the competitator is upto.
It helps you handle all your social media profiles all under one roof. This robust social media management tool helps you in planning your content strategy, monitors your competitors, and also does comparative analysis. In addition to managing social media, this tool is well known for its ability to respond to comments across multiple platforms, which is something that other social media management tools lack.
- 14 days free trial.
- Integrates with all social media platforms.
- Publish all your content under one roof.
- Social inbox gives all the comments, messages received across various platforms.
- Auto moderation provides answers to such comments, responds when offline and auto responds to FAQ’s, thus reducing spam rate.
- Helps in scheduling digital marketing campaigns.
- Saves you a lot of time.
- Serves multiple functions such as social media management and in depth analytics.
Although Buzzsumo is a content exploring tool, it is one handy tool that lets you find content ideas that have received the majority of engagement across social media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Reddit. You can easily check if your current topic has any engagement level with the audience, while also having the option to filter them by country. If you have second thoughts when it comes to choosing topics, then this is a great tool to look up to.
- Find youtube videos from a certain topic/category along with the engagement they have received.
- Helps in youtube content research.
- Lets users plan youtube marketing campaign on basis of youtube videos already receiving good engagement.
- It’s a youtube research tool that finds youtube stats along with influencers for any topic you want to market your youtube channel about.
If you are looking to create good catchy headlines for your youtube video, coschedule does that perfectly. It outlines the title with a headline score and SEO score on a scale of (1-100). It also gives out suggestions, on where your title is lacking and can do better. Some key factors that it takes into consideration are:
- If your headline has the right word balance.
- Emotional value your title holds.
- Readability and clarity of your headline.
- If your headline is easily skimmable.
Your audience feedback is vital to your brand, then Brand 24 is a wonderful way to monitor it, regardless of whether it’s positive, neutral, or negative. This tool provides you with a real-time analysis of what people are speaking particularly about your website, blog, and social media platforms. This is an excellent way to know if your brand or channel is living up to the expectations of the audience.
- 14 day free trial.
- Provides sentimental analysis, as to what your audience thinks about you.
- Ensures you are targeting the right audience.
- Monitors the engagement level of your audience on your channel or posts.
- Provides influencer score to identify how much authority an influencer has and if their mention is vital for your brand.
This youtube tool lets you track youtube channels and see the estimated monthly earnings, subscribers gained/lost, etc. It also helps you with youtube analytics and provides a list of related youtube videos to increase engagement.
- Absolutely free
- Provides youtube analytics by channel
- Lets users keep track of their youtube channel
- Helps youtube channels to grow with youtube analytics.
To conclude all these YouTube marketing tools are awesome to have in your locker because it makes your life so much easier. Thanks to these tools, you can now focus on your content and let go of the rest.